In today’s fast paced world, working from home or wherever you happen to be at the moment is very common, and more so everyday. Considering all of the advantages it has, it is not surprising sharing office space, coworking and virtual offices are becoming more and more of a trend for entrepreneurs and businesses alike.
If you are a freelance worker, surely you already do it as you are your own boss and make your own schedules; if you are an entrepreneur, you are likely to decide to invest capital in the development of your project instead of spending it on establishing an entire office or in many cases, the need arises to have an international presence and headquarters are required abroad.
Not having a physical address definitely has some major drawbacks. Aside from having to handle and transfer your own calls, trying to find suitable places to meet with clients can be challenging, not to mention, unprofessional.
So, how about looking into acquiring a Virtual Office? What are the advantages? Would it work for me? YES, of course!
Here are just a few of the benefits you will receive with your Virtual Office:
1. Improve your image - If you work from home or your current office is located in a complicated spot or it is not the image you want to portray to your clients, you can use the modern business centers offered by the Virtual Office to meet clients and suppliers.
2. Physical Address – It is very important for a start up business to have a physical presence and address, Virtual Office can help you with this.
3. Reduce Costs – The cost-benefit ration of a Virtual Office is extremely high. Compared to what would have to be invested in leasing and payment of utilities such as water, electricity and telephone, it allows savings of approximately 75% for SME’s.
4. Less worries – Beside the incredible savings on fixed expenses, Virtual Office eliminates the problems that come with managing your own office like unforeseen repairs or accidents, maintenance and janitorial, theft, depreciation of equipment, just to name a few.
5. Flexibility – A Virtual Office allows entrepreneurs the flexibility to work with more than one project at a time, or to try several consecutive business ideas until you find the one that works best for you without the need to invest in a physical office space.
6. International presence – For companies that are looking for a presence abroad, even if operations are still run locally, having a Virtual Office will allow a physical address and access to rent offices and conference rooms when needed, without the high costs involved in establishing a foreign office and everything it entails.
In short, having a Virtual Office will allow you to focus on growing your business instead of the many challenges that come with managing your own space.
Make your business life easier! Get a Virtual Office that will give you a physical address in San Diego, California, personnel that will receive and manage your correspondence, telephone with voicemail for messages, and options for hourly rent of elegant offices and meeting rooms.
Contact ITC Business Center & Co-Working today to get started.